Monday, April 21, 2008

Ending the War (on science)


I read this last week in the WSJ

It's a great opinion piece, but I noticed one problem. The article states “Today we do not have a presidential science adviser and there is no office of science in the White House.”

I’m not sure this is true

I didn’t hear about Marburger being dismissed and I was under the impression that the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy was still active. I found this bio listed for John H. Marburger II.

I even tried to find something written about his dismissal in case whitehouse.gov doesn’t update their webpages very often. Nothing.

I am working on an opinion piece for the Daily Pennsylvanian that I hope will run this week. I wish I had finished it in time to be relevant for our primary tomorrow, but its ok because it is about Science Debate 2008 and the candidates have now been invited to Oregon.

Comments:
Thanks for writing this.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?